As a registered foster carer for your Local Authority, you’ll be invited to take part in a huge range of family- friendly trips, days out, groups and events. These vary from area to area, but some of our initiatives this year have included:
- Free family tickets to Geronimo Festival at Arley Hall and Gardens for each fostering family
- A day out at Gulliver’s World for Warrington fostering families
- An afternoon tea awards ceremony at the Brindley Theatre in Runcorn for Halton carers
- A ‘Walk and Talk’ support group in Cheshire East, complete with well-earned, home-made cakes and hot tea at the end!
- A regular Sons and Daughter’s activity group in Cheshire West and Chester, providing support and fun days out for the children of our carers
And lots, lots more!
Please request an information pack for the Local Authority you’d like to become a foster carer for, to find out what social activities are available for foster carers in your area.