Sorry, our bake-off competition is now closed but one lucky winner will soon receive a copy of The Great British Bake Off: Love to Bake book as their prize and three runners up will soon each receive a Foster4 cookery apron.
The competition closed at Midday Monday 21 December 2020 and we are delighted to announce that the winner is Claire who baked the scrummy looking cupcakes you can see in our photo carousel below.
The runners up were:
- Sarah (Christmas cake with snowmen)
- Rachel (Christmas left over pie)
- Paula (‘Our home is your home’ Christmas cake)
A big thank you to everyone who sent us their fabulous photos – here are all the entries…
*Terms and conditions apply
- Only one photograph may be submitted per person
- The entrant agrees that any submitted image can be used by Foster4 for marketing purposes on their website, social media channels and printed collateral
- Only photos of a cake/muffin or pastry is to be submitted, please do NOT include yourself or any other person in your submitted photo
- Only one prize will be awarded to the person whose entry is deemed to be best – the judges decision is final.
- There will be no cash equivalent to the offered prize
- The closing date for entries is midday 21/12/20
- The winner will be announced the week beginning 21st December 2020